- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (7)
- August (8)
- NSTP-ROTC In Action
- Back to school!
- Agricultural Engineering building inaugurated
- Academics must come first before recreations
- WASAR (Water Search and Rescue) Re-echo Training
- ISPSC Narvacan campus now the Center of Fisheries and Aquatic Development of Ilocos Sur
- Tagsanay Award 2017 (National Level) candidate
- Attention: 2017 Graduates
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (2)
- March (11)
- 16th Luzonwide Higher Education Press Conference
- ISPSC President attends Taiwan-Philippines Higher Education Career System Presidential Leadership Program for Higher Education Executives
- Certificate of Recognition awarded to ISPSC by the Civil Service Commission
- ISPSC supports Earth Hour 2017
- Let’s build a Culture of Excellence – Pres. Lopez
- Dr. John R. Walker, thank you!
- Training on Fire Prevention Safety Awareness and Disaster Preparedness
- Go for Internationalization!
- ASEAN awareness
- RAATI 2017
- February (6)
- The search for ISPSC Outstanding alumni is on!
- ISPSC Supreme Student Council bagged the Most Outstanding Student Council award
- ISPSC Chefs, winner at Kannawidan Chef Wars
- ISPSC congratulates Sta. Maria West Central School
- For the second time around Radio Kailian hailed Best Radio Station
- ISPSC Choir, Champion at 2017 Regional Speech Choir Competition
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (8)
- Happy Birthday to our beloved ISPSC President!
- ISPSC recognized by TFE Times as one of the best college in the Philippines
- ISPSC is ranked no. 1 in Ilocos Region by www.4icu.org
- ISPSC joins PNP Sta. Maria in the war against drugs
- APCAS, CHED lead Regional Academic Festival ‘16
- Three years in a row as big winner!
- #23, lower is better!
- ISPSCian, 7th in the LET Board Examination (Elementary level)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (1)
- April (1)
Let’s build a Culture of Excellence – Pres. Lopez
Thinking, executing and sustaining excellence towards internationalization for the whole system is what Pres. Francisco D. Lopez emphasized in his speech at the 19th Charter Day celebration, February 23 – 24, Cervantes Campus.
“If we continue to set our minds to excellence by building a corporate culture that will drive a high performance organization, strategizing for excellence through empowerment of skills and talents require to grow our college, sustaining it through leadership and refraining to revert back to old habits, we are creating a culture of excellence in ISPSC.”, he further stressed.
Pres. Lopez focused on sustaining excellence and challenged the audience by expounding his own definition of culture of excellence and enumerating good characteristics and features that the institution should manifest.
The President also explained how every stakeholder should know their roles, responsibilities, clear purpose and meaning and mastery of roles in order to achieve our unified vision. He also addressed the empowerment of low performers and the acknowledgement and due recognition of high performers for their hard works.
“Do not settle for mediocre. Instead focus in creating something that has never been created before, breaking records and achieving unprecedented results. It is achieving the impossible. The resulting energy, excitement and drive that creates a certain positive tension that reverberates throughout the college.”, the President challenged his spectators.
He also mentioned how everyone should be resilient to face changes and challenges with a pioneer mentality and encouraged students and teachers to form highly collaborative teams that appreciates every contribution that includes knowledge of their expertise.
In addition, Dr. Lopez explained why the celebration of this year’s Foundation activity was held in Cervantes campus.
We should develop tolerance that despite risk, challenges and hazards, your involvement in our college activities is all that matters.”, Dr. Lopez elucidated as for a long time, the said celebration was outside the main campus.