Vision & Mission
A vibrant and nurturing Polytechnic Service College for transforming lives and communities.
Filipino: (Pangitain) Maningning at mapag-arugang politeknikong serbisyo-kolehiyo para sa pagpapaunlad ng buhay at lipunan..
Iloco: (Sirmata) Narimat ken managtaripato nga serbisyo-kolehiyo politekniko para ti pannakabalbaliw iti biag ken kagimongan.
To improve the lives of people and communities through quality instruction, innovations, productivity, initiatives, environment and industry-feasible technologies, resource mobilization and transformational outreach programs and services.
Filipino: Mapaunlad ang buhay ng tao at lipunan sa pamamagitan ng de-kalidad na pagtuturo, pagkamalikhain, panguguna sa pagiging produktibo, teknolohiyang pangkapaligiran at industria, tamang paggamit ng pinagkukunang yaman at mga program at serbisyong makapagbabago sa kabuhayan.
Iloco: Mapadur-as iti panagbiag dagiti tattao ken gimong babaen iti de-kalidad a panagisuro, panagpartuat, nabunga ken naballigi a gannuat, teknolohiya a mangsaluad iti aglawlaw ken iti industria, naikalintegan a panagusar dagiti pagbaknangan ken pannakaipaay iti programa ken serbisyo nga mangidanon iti panagbalbaliw.
Goals and Objectives
- To make the college responsive and relevant to the individual and social needs for optimum human development.
- To offer priority programs in tourism, teacher education, agriculture fishery, agro-forestry, trades, business industry and Information technology which will generate knowledge base to educate the people and communities.
- To conduct a wide-range of research and extension programs to provide quality training and technologies for inclusive growth.
- To implement government programs and thrusts in the context of regional and national development for poverty alleviation.
- To prepare and develop highly productive and employable professionals, “glocal” (global and local) technopreneurs who are morally-crafted and environmentally-oriented for coping globalization standards.
- Productivity - The delivery of quality programs in instruction, research, extension, production and development of responsive, proactive professionals and graduates and professing determination and hard work in the system.)
- Resiliency - Refers to the renewal and motivational strategies, looking at the bright side of academic life and cultivating positive attitudes amidst failures and adversities.
- Accountability - Means the responsibility, answerability, transparency, impartially, decisiveness and delegation of work roles and streamlining of functions.
- Ingenuity - Refers to prudent use of resources, prudence in spending, cost cutting measure and deciding the best possible action considering circumstances.
- Synergy - Pertains to the teamwork, collaboration, orchestration, subordination and of all partner agencies, sponsors and stakeholders, parents, alumni and communities.
- Excellence - Refers to global orientation, borderless perspective, equal opportunities, empowerment, and transformation, multi-tasking and leading by example.
Strategic Developmental Goals ("BRAVE D’ STORM")
- Bridging Networks and Building Communities
- Resource Generation and Employees Empowerment
- Accreditation and Development of Academic Programs
- Virtual Technology Systems and Website Development
- Empowering Student Services and Enhancing Pedagogical System
- Development of Quality, Relevant and Accessible Undergraduate and Graduate School System
- Scholarship and Financial Assistance
- Training of Employees for Global Competitiveness
- Organizational Immersion and Revolutionary Extension Activities
- Revolutionized Research and Gender Development Programs
- Maintenance, Modernization and Mitigation Measures
Deliver Quality Education and Services and
Launch Academic Excellence