Vision & Mission
A vibrant and nurturing Polytechnic Service College for transforming lives and communities.
Filipino: (Pangitain) Isang nagniningning at mapag-arugang kolehiyong politeknikong mapaglingkod upang paunlarin ang buhay ng bawat tao sa komunidad.
Iloco: (Sirmata) Maysa nga narimat ken mannaraken nga kolehiyo politekniko para iti pannakabalbaliw ti biag ken komunidad.
To improve the lives of people and communities through quality instruction, innovations, productivity initiatives, environment and industry-feasible technologies, resource mobilization and transformation outreach programs and services.
Filipino: Mapataas ang uri ng pamumuhay ng tao at mapaunlad ang kumunidad sa pamamagitan ng kalidad na pagtuturo, pagkalikhain, pangunguna sa pagiging produktibo, makabagong teknolohiyang magagamit sa kapaligiran at industriya, tamang paggamit ng pinagkukunang yaman at mga iba’t-ibang programang makapagbabago sa kabuhayan at paglilingkod.
Iloco: Babaen iti kalidad a panagisuro, panagpartuat, produktibo nga panagpatanor, mapangnamnamaan nga teknolohiya iti aglawlaw, pannakayanatop iti kinabaknang, ken pannakaidanon iti programa ken serbisyo a mangted nam-ay.
Goals and Objectives
- To make the college responsive and relevant to the individual and social needs for optimum human development.
- To offer priority programs in tourism, teacher education, agriculture fishery, agro-forestry, trades, business industry and Information technology which will generate knowledge base to educate the people and communities.
- To conduct a wide-range of research and extension programs to provide quality training and technologies for inclusive growth.
- To implement government programs and thrusts in the context of regional and national development for poverty alleviation.
- To prepare and develop highly productive and employable professionals, “glocal” (global and local) technopreneurs who are morally-crafted and environmentally-oriented for coping globalization standards.
- Productivity - The delivery of quality programs in instruction, research, extension, production and development of responsive, proactive professionals and graduates and professing determination and hard work in the system.)
- Resiliency - Refers to the renewal and motivational strategies, looking at the bright side of academic life and cultivating positive attitudes amidst failures and adversities.
- Accountability - Means the responsibility, answerability, transparency, impartially, decisiveness and delegation of work roles and streamlining of functions.
- Ingenuity - Refers to prudent use of resources, prudence in spending, cost cutting measure and deciding the best possible action considering circumstances.
- Synergy - Pertains to the teamwork, collaboration, orchestration, subordination and of all partner agencies, sponsors and stakeholders, parents, alumni and communities.
- Excellence - Refers to global orientation, borderless perspective, equal opportunities, empowerment, and transformation, multi-tasking and leading by example.
Strategic Developmental Goals ("BRAVE D’ STORM")
- Bridging Networks and Building Communities
- Resource Generation and Employees Empowerment
- Accreditation and Development of Academic Programs
- Virtual Technology Systems and Website Development
- Empowering Student Services and Enhancing Pedagogical System
- Development of Quality, Relevant and Accessible Undergraduate and Graduate School System
- Scholarship and Financial Assistance
- Training of Employees for Global Competitiveness
- Organizational Immersion and Revolutionary Extension Activities
- Revolutionized Research and Gender Development Programs
- Maintenance, Modernization and Mitigation Measures
Deliver Quality Education and Services and
Launch Academic Excellence