Multidisciplinary Journal of Graduate Studies
Call for Paper
MJGS is excited to announce a call for papers for 2022 maiden issue that will give importance and emphasis in papers that demonstrate the relevance of today’s education, agricultural, and science and technology trends and innovations that can be applied in the development of these disciplines.
The goal is to bring together diverse perspectives on current research, practice, and policy regarding challenges and opportunities facing domestic and international positive development. Representation by continent, country, gender, race, ethnicity, emerging to experienced authors, sectors, and type of articles will encompass the spectrum of work. This publication is free.
Researchers and practitioners working in these areas are invited to take this opportunity to discuss, express and publish their views on the current trends, challenges, and state of the art solutions addressing various issues in these areas:
- Social Science
- Natural Science
- Food Sciences
- Media and Information Technology
- Business and Management
Date of Publication: November Edition, 2022, Volume 1 No. 1
Acceptance of Notification: within 10-15 days from the date of manuscript submission
Paper Submission Deadline: October 30, 2022
Send your manuscript to the editor at: email@example.com
Authors should strictly follow the guidelines:
- The manuscript/paper must be original and should not have been published before in a journal or blog website.
- Authors should prepare their manuscript according to MJGS’ format.
- The manuscript should be written in the English language using MS-Word (.doc or .docx format only).
- "Times New Roman" font should be used for headings and text in the manuscript.
- Maximum of 10 pages are allowed in the manuscript and intended for 5 authors only.
- Include index terms or keywords are to be involved in the abstract.
With Warm Regards,